- Prepare- (poster boards, magazines, glue sticks, markers,). Everything that allows you to create! Get your area set up; music and candles. Usually I jot down a few of my desires for the new year, read scriptures and really try to get my mind in a place to inspired and open to change.
- Go through each magazine and rip out anything that grabs your attention. Make a pile first, you can paste them later.
- Sort out you rippings or clippings, lol. Only keep the ones that truly feel like they fit with you plans for the New Year.
- Arrange; usually I have categories that I focus on for my vision board. Like… personal, family, career, spiritual, etc. and place my images or words accordingly. But this is completely up to you.
- Three different types of vision boards (I just learned this): 1. “I Know Exactly What I Want Vision Board, 2. “Opening and Allowing” Vision Board and 3. “Theme” Vision Board. I usually know what I want to attract the next year, so I guess I always choose #1.
- Start Pasting
- Add a photo of yourself; what’s a vision board without a picture of the person with the vision.
- Display It.
- Act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take daily action to make your vision come true. Do what’s necessary.
See sample vision boards below
Choosing the correct brow shape to match your face…
Let this be your guide….
It’s all in the shape…
So the holiday parties are well underway now; and believe it or not the festivities will be wrapping up soon. Christmas and New Years are up next; funners! So keeping it absolutely honest that means you need at least four more outfits minimum to be prepared for the next wave of events. You would at least need to be prepared for company parties, family gatherings and friends who host Christmas Eve and/or New Years Eve parties. I am totally in love with glitz and glam for the holiday season. We recently had a company holiday party and instead of the traditional crimson and green colors that everyone usually wear I went for black and gold. I wore a black and gold graphic tee, black two button blazer with black leggings and black Mia riding boots from Macy’s. I jazzed it up with killer gold accessories. I would love to show you this look but guess who forgot to take pictures (me, holds head down in shame)! So guess who’s going to wear the outfit again this weekend and taking pictures? You guessed it; me. Who doesn’t take pictures when they are wearing an amazing outfit and did I forget to mention it was coupled with a brilliant red lip!