- Prepare- (poster boards, magazines, glue sticks, markers,). Everything that allows you to create! Get your area set up; music and candles. Usually I jot down a few of my desires for the new year, read scriptures and really try to get my mind in a place to inspired and open to change.
- Go through each magazine and rip out anything that grabs your attention. Make a pile first, you can paste them later.
- Sort out you rippings or clippings, lol. Only keep the ones that truly feel like they fit with you plans for the New Year.
- Arrange; usually I have categories that I focus on for my vision board. Like… personal, family, career, spiritual, etc. and place my images or words accordingly. But this is completely up to you.
- Three different types of vision boards (I just learned this): 1. “I Know Exactly What I Want Vision Board, 2. “Opening and Allowing” Vision Board and 3. “Theme” Vision Board. I usually know what I want to attract the next year, so I guess I always choose #1.
- Start Pasting
- Add a photo of yourself; what’s a vision board without a picture of the person with the vision.
- Display It.
- Act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take daily action to make your vision come true. Do what’s necessary.
See sample vision boards below