Be motivated to do “something”! Life is hard, yes but what keeps me pressing forward are the goals I have set for me and my family. Here’s to moving forward, starting right where you are and set some goals. It doesn’t matter how big or small; just GET STARTED! I will share what has been helpful for me in my goal setting tactics: I run my own race and I don’t compare my goals to anyone else’s. I am me and I am my only competition. What works for someone else may not work for me, so why even bother obsessing over someone else’s life plan. Lastly, I revisit my goals by creating a new vision board every six months. Life will change and you have to be flexible. Here are five great quotes to get you thinking about setting goals for yourself.
- If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal. –Zig Ziglar
- Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.-Vince Lombardi
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.-C. S. Lewis
- If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it.-John D. Rockefeller
- Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.-John Dewey