FLOWER Mascara by Drew Barrymore
- It lengthens, curls and thickens (3 in 1). I love this brush you twist the tip to for it to lengthen, curl or thicken your lashes. This is the greatest concept ever.
- I can’t say I am crazy about the formula, it’s a little dry. You need to dip your wand several times to coat it which I not a fan of multiple wand dips.
- I must say I like the sleek packaging of this mascara as well.
Voluminous Butterfly by L’Oreal
- Asymmetrical wing tip brush which is shaped to catch every lash from corner to corner.
- The formula is infused with 1.2mm fibers that coats each lash with a soft and delicate veil for longer looking, silky feeling lashes
- I love that the formula has enough slip and gives you enough product on the first application. You can see a noticeable difference in your lashes.
- I think this is the best wand concept yet by L’oreal you really cover every lash.
- L’oreal just makes great products in general.
L’Oreal Voluminous Original (Limited Edition) Crown Jewel Mascara
- Quickly thickens and builds lashes evenly for a full dramatic look
- Formulated with Panthenol and Ceramide-R to protect and condition lashes.
I kind of have when a product is marked Limited Edition, I feel pressured to buy as many as I can. Is that their marketing plan? I am going back to get more. I like the packaging which is very similar to the L’oreal Voluminous Full Definition mascara which I LOVE!
L’oreal just gets it when it comes to mascara and “non-department” store cosmetics.