Truth is if you haven’t started planning for the New Year, you’re already late! Sorry to be the barer of bad news, but it’s true. You can NOT wait until January 1st to properly prepare for the New Year. I am looking forward to a New Year and with new beginnings.
- Get a notebook or journal and carry it everywhere. How many times do you think of an idea and have nothing to jot it down on. Some of my best ideas are developed in the car, on the go.
- Write down everything that you’ve been wanting to do, you are afraid to do and the things you need to do. There’s something about seeing it in writing that makes it real.
- Read… go to your public library, download e-books or visit http://www.thriftbooks.com which is a great site to purchase book. You have to educate yourself if you are going to WIN! There is no other way.
- Take some classes you’ve been putting off.
- Create the vision… I prepare a vision board every year without fail. I must say a lot of the things I’ve visioned have come to pass.
- Pray ( in my opinion, when you put God first you CAN’T lose)
- Get moving, do something.
- Be Prepared.
- Stop making excuses ( I was a victim of making excuses as to why I couldn’t accomplish something. Truth is I was afraid. Knock it off already!).
- Create your dream team (legal, accountant, advisors, mentors) whoever you need to make your business a success.
- Write down your business goals and make it plain.
- Have a business plan (it doesn’t have to be 50 pages, it just have to be your business plan).
- Don’t quit
- Give it time to develop, nothing great happens over night.
- Work hard.
- Be consistent.
***Lastly get rid of the people whether it’s business or personal who mean you ABSOLUTELY no good*** We don’t have time to waste.