- Miss manga features a 360 degree flexible brush for effortless application.
- Its unique brush has a flat surface to intensify and amplify upper lashes while its conical shape capture the lower lashes.
- Clump-free, flake-free and smudge-free
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers (I love this, even though I had LASIK my eyes are still sensitive)
- Removes easily with soap and water ( I like waterproof but seriously I shouldn’t have to rub the skin off my face, so this is a plus).
So far here are my fave features…..
- I like the flexible brush, it allows me to reach my hard to reach lashes that a completely stiff brush wouldn’t do.
- I like that the brush narrows towards the tip which is awesome to reach your inner lashes as well as lower lashes without getting product everywhere, especially when you have super short lashes.
- I love the packaging, I will never find fault with pink and black (hence why MakeUGlam colors are pink and black). The font selection was spot on too, very sleek and glam.
- I haven’t experienced an issues with the mascara smudging or giving me raccoon eyes towards the end of the day so that’s a definite plus.