Wow this year has zoomed by! I haven’t done a “Monthly Favorites” post in months, not that I haven’t been moved or liked anything. Here’s the real… I use things that I like and forget to make a note about them for a blog post. Not this time though, lol!
- Spotify App (if you are a music lover this app is amazing) in my opinion its way better than Pandora. I think it’s about $9.99 per month for premium version (with no ad interruptions). I currently get a 6 months free trial with Sprint. Definitely paying for it after that!
- Nivea lip balm– it goes on smooth, hydrating, and I love that it’s not sticky. I have been using it for months. Perfect for the warmer months when you can’t take another thing on your face, lol!
- Tresemme Tres Two Humidity Spray– I got this for my travel bag to the beach from Walmart and it was a pleasant surprise. It wasn’t sticky, didn’t leave a residue and I liked the smell. More importantly it held up in 90+ degree weather in Miami FL.
- Victoria Secret “Love Pink” body mist– it’s been my go to spray for the summer. Light, sweet and holds up well in the heat. It doesn’t get a weird smell when you’ve been outdoors for a while ( you know that B.O. and perfume smell) I love a sweet, fruity scent (girly girl).
- “Bali Sunrise” scented soy candle. I have been burning this candle all month. I purchased three different scents from Target and I almost need to replace all 3. Definitely a great buy!
- Notepads– I picked up two packs of cute note pads from Target. They come with 3 per pack and they have great quotes like “Looking at the stars always makes me dream”- Vincent Van Gogh. It’s honestly helped with jotting down blog ideas and thoughts.