Have you ever gone through your makeup collection and stumbled upon what use to be one of your favorite items? That was exactly my experience this past weekend. I was doing some organizing and disposing so that I can repurchase things I’m out of and some things from my wish list. I stumbled upon a couple of Black Opal’s True Color Creme Sticks. I was using these things heavy at one point. I have fallen back in love! They are creamy, easy to apply, blendable and buildable. They are also great for travel which is another part that excited me. I thought now why didn’t I have this in my makeup travel kit? Yep, that won’t be a problem next year for travel. So it’s since been added back to my regularly used products.
I wear the shade Nutmeg but I’m going to get Truly Topaz as well since I lighten up in the winter. I picked my creme stick up from Wal-Mart for less than $10.
Tips for application:
- For a lighter coverage swipe stick with your fingertip and apply
- For a heavier coverage apply the stick directly to your face; which is my prefered method.
Here are some of Black Opal’s claim to fame with this product:
- It delivers the maximum coverage for perfect, even skin tone (AGREED).
- It won’t clog pores.
- Blends smoothly to give you the flawless face (AGREED).
- Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free.