Getting ready with Ke…Keke that’s my name! I don’t think I’ve ever written it in an article or you guys probably wouldn’t have known unless you’ve read my
” About Me” page (I hope you have)! But this past Friday was a GREAT day and I was in a great mood. I had something to celebrate, I got a new job, yippee!!!
So here’s how Friday jumped off…
For starters I typically use a green tea face mask about once a week. I have extremely oily skin which could lead to acne if left unmanaged. This brand is Queen Helena from Walmart. I dampen my face, apply mask, let it sit for 10-15 minutes and remove with warm water.
I loosely curled my hair with Remington 1″ curling wand, pin curl it (don’t forget to use bobby pins to secure the curls) and leave it for a couple hours to get really great curls. So start this hair process early enough in the day.
I applied a very light beat on my face.
- I used Pro Long wear concealer in NC45 from Mac
- Filled in my brows with an eyebrow pencil in the color Spike and eye shadow in the color Courdoroy
- Used a Loreal highlighter underneath my brow bone.
- Used a Covergirl Bronzer on my cheekbones and temples
- Oddly enough Vaseline on my lips
- Outfit: Black crop top from F21, Black high waist maxi-skirt from F21 and Gold flat sandals “Sam N Libby” from Target