Good morning to you all….
I was thinking this morning when I was getting dressed or really primping in the mirror does every girl layer their fragrances? I mean do you spray on multiple scents? If you do what’s your favorite combination? So this morning I sprayed on Rihanna’s Reb’l Fleur with Bath and Bodyworks Wild Madagascar Vanilla and it was the perfect combo! I’ve had this Rihanna fragrance for awhile but couldn’t tolerate it on its on because it was too strong or almost too masculine of a scent for me I’m more of a fruity tropical take me to the beach kinda girl! The body spray alone was too sugar cookie smelling but paired with its new BFF it’s a win! It softens the Rihanna fragrance up so much and now I’m in love and there’s something to be said about a great smelling woman. It’s like leaving a little piece of you behind!
Tell me your favorite combos? A girl wanna know and I need new ideas.
Happy Monday ! For as much as I’m a girly girl I’m equal parts Tomboy, like no joke! I live to get dressed up and be fancy but when I get to tone it down I absolutely jump at the chance. My outfit headed out to get drunks with my sis and partake in some rachet shenanigans and hood music (a couple of my favorite things).
My dressed down attire went like this:
Top: Black relaxed fit V neck tee from Forever21
Bottom: Stretch, ripped white skinny jeans I believe from Target.
Shoes: Black Allstar Converse
Purse: Pinstripe Colorful Kate Spade clutch
Accessories: Apple 42mm watch, Alex and Ani bracelets, Pandora bracelet
Hair: 24in Brazilian body wave
- Typically, I use a salicylic acid cleanser to treat existing pimples and to prevent future breakouts. The two salicylic washes that I’m using currently are Clearasil Rapid Action Gel Wash and Murad’s Clarifying Cleanser (loooveee this). The Murad product is more expensive too so I use it sparingly.
- If I’m simply removing my makeup or cleaning my face because it gets extremely oily throughout the day, I use Liquid Neutrogena it’s a lot less harsh than some of the other products.
- I apply the Clinique Even Better Spot corrector directly after washing my face.
- I allow my face to settle for 30 minutes and then apply my Neuac prescription face cream, it has Benzoyl Peroxide and Clindamycin which will itch and burn your face like crazy if you don’t wait at least 30 minutes (ask me how I know lol)!
- Lastly I apply sunscreen Eucerin or Loreal ( I really prefer the L’Oreal product)because it doesn’t have the blue tint that some sunscreens have. This is an important step because all of your hard work will be for nothing without it.
- Then at night I wash my face with Neutrogena again to remove my makeup and then use a salicylic product ( I alternate days to avoid drying) usually Murad at night and apply my Retin-A (prescription), I alternate days on this as well.
I must say my method has worked along with taking a daily dosage of Spironolactone 50 to 100 mg daily because I have hormonal breakouts. I have very few pimples, my skin is smooth and my complexion has lighten up tremendously.
I also used this BB cream until my face healed because it didn’t make since to use my expensive stuff while I was heavily treating my face because honestly it just aggravated the problem more. But this helped me feel less self conscious and not be so EXPOSED!
EXTRA tip…. clean you makeup brushes weekly!